My heart, it races
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Shopaholic.
I've always been a bit of a shopaholic when it comes to a trip to Animate. Once I spent ¥20000 (2000hkd, 250aud)  in one go. So since I live here now I've become a bit more restrained (think all the food/ alcohol that could be...) but this month was definitely splurge month for me~ I also have a KHR event coming up which I know I'll buy a lot of stuff at. Most of the manga I bought this time are newly published/ just animated so its hard to find them at book-off. (That deserves it own post haha) Also I did buy some which I have in catonese but its a whole new ball game to read them in Japanese. If I were to buy them in HK they would cost at lease 20hkd more... excuses excuses excuses

So from top left to right: Dino x Hibari File, Hibari book cover, Hibari strap, Library War Voice actor message card (from watching the movie), Library War (6-9), Dear (1), Kuroko’s Basketball (1), Utakoi (1,2), Trick of Proposing (Propose no Okite), Library War Novels (Special Kinokuniya Edition), Lion ★Punch Anthology, Aoi Levin (Banyu) Anthology and Okiku Furikabutte (1-3).



Labels: , , ,

"Shopaholic." was Posted On: Sunday 15 July 2012 @03:48 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Check out Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

<
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ