My heart, it races
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Japan. Tokyo. Hitotsubashi
So I'm a little late in starting this blog, but its take me some time to really settle into dorm life and uni hasn't even started yet, so it might take a few days before there are steady posts!  Here are some snippets of my life as it is now....

1. The cherry blossom in Hakone, when I went to the famous onsen town. 
2. My dorm mates (Luke, Jenny, Chris, Tim and Henrietta)
3. Karaoke with Jenny and Henri'
4. Sushi for breakfast at the famous Tsukiji Fish Market 
5.  My dorm room 
6. The big Buddha at Kamakura with Erica and Shouhei
7. Gorgeous strawberries for only ¥ 300 ($3-4AUD/ USD) 
8. Mt Fuji from Gotemba (border of Shizuoka and Tokyo)


Love, 

Daphne

Labels: , ,

"Japan. Tokyo. Hitotsubashi" was Posted On: Friday 6 April 2012 @01:54 | 0 lovely comments

| Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Check out Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

<
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ