My heart, it races
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Cat Walk: Japanese Butterfly
When I finally made a trip into town (because I live approx 40 mins away by train, I just can't be bothered sometimes), the girlies and I headed to Harajuku (aka hipster land) to do a bit of shopping. On every Saturday and Sunday there is this used Kimono goods stall which has the most gorgeous second hand goods; from Happi coats, Yukatas to full length Kimonos.  So I got my grubby little hands onto this gorgeous reversible black and print Happi. Yes I did rock up to university wearing this! I felt like a butterfly or bird when cycling cause of the flapping sleeves! 







Dress from Cotton On, Happi Coat from Harajuku. 


Labels: ,

"Cat Walk: Japanese Butterfly" was Posted On: Wednesday 30 May 2012 @06:08 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Check out Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

<
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ