My heart, it races
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 Sand. Surf. Kamakura
Last Tuesday my friends decided that since the weather was wonderful, that it was time to take a sidetrip to the beach.Now when you say Japan, you don't think of beaches straight away like Australia. To be fair I did grow up there, so I'm definitely biased!

However to my surprise this gorgeous baby was waiting for us after 1.5 ride out from town.

This is the main beach of Kamakura called Yugahama beach. It is about a 15-20 walk from station or a one stop ride on the Enoden train. Just get off at Wadazuka St and walk 5 mins. The beach was relatively busy with a mix of Japanese natives and foreigners. We dropped our stuff and ran to the surf leaving our stuff to the mercy of the aggressive crows... BAD IDEA. They are prone to attack unattended things like this....

 Look at that one on the brolly!  I'm the KING OF THE WORLD~  (Don't worry it's not our stuff >.<)

So to prevent this from happening to us again we took turns on the beach and what would that be without some camwhoring happening... As my friends say, I shouldn't be allowed with my camera... T_T


Definitely enjoyed the day on the beach and recharged my spirit, ready to face the rainy days of summer!

Labels: , , ,

"Sand. Surf. Kamakura" was Posted On: Sunday 15 July 2012 @03:23 | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Check out Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

<
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ